Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Almost planting time!

Some of my seedlings are really starting to look good - like small little plants, in fact! I plan on getting them in the ground next weekend, when the chances of frost have passed. I also started some new plants like cucumbers, zucchini and yellow squash that will be ready for planting shortly too. Unfortunately, I have some seedlings that didn't do well. My pepper plants, both jalapeno and green peppers, haven't done much. I think they got stunted because they dried out. We went away for a long weekend, and when we came back, they weren't looking so great. My broccoli and cauliflower are both a little leggy, but if I plant the stems in the dirt a little, I think they might be ok. I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy any plants this year, but peppers will definitely be on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment